By Ron Nowak
Spotlight Community: Blue Heron Pines – 55+ Active Adult Community
Address: 29200 S. Jones Loop Road, Punta Gorda, FL 33950
Brief Description: Blue Heron Pines is a pet-friendly, resort-style 55+ Active Adult community located on the Gulf Coast in Southwest Florida. The community sits a 140-acre landscape of pines, lakes, and serene natural surroundings.
With about 393 home sites, some with waterfront and golf course views, the community is known for its Florida-style retirement lifestyle. The centerpiece is the par-60 18-hole golf course and its newly renovated clubhouse and kitch
Residents engage in a fit lifestyle. Folks get together daily for games for shuffleboard, bocce ball, swim laps in the pool or just lounge on the sun deck.
New and pre-owned homes are available for sale or rent.
Lot rent range:
- $586 to $766 per month, depending on home site location.
- Landscaping and trash pickup services are included.
- 18-hole golf course and putting green
- Outdoor Heated Pool
- RV and Boat Storage
- Bocce Ball
- Free Wifi
- 18-hole golf course
- Lots of top tier amenities
- Professional, on-site management
- Competitive market, homes tend to sell or rent quickly
3 HOMES FOR SALE