Hacienda Del Rio is a 55+ active adult community located on the Intracoastal Waterway in Edgewater, Florida. The surrounding area offers classic Florida attractions like Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando and Legoland. Daytona Beach is 30 minutes north and Orlando is an hour east.
Residents enjoy an old-timey Florida tropical atmosphere. The tight knit community enjoys direct access to the Intracoastal Waterway from the community dock. Cast your line at one of three freshwater fishing lakes, or two lighted saltwater fishing piers with fish cleaning stations. The electronic security gate offers additional peace of mind.
On weekends, social activities are organized in either of the two spacious clubhouses, complete with kitchens. Folks play sports like tennis, pickleball, basketball, and more at our well-appointed facilities.
The community has 730 spacious home sites, some with waterfront views. New and pre-owned manufactured homes are available for sale affordable prices
Lot rent and other expenses:
- Lot rentals range in price from a standard lot fee of $739 per month to $1200 per month for a premium lot.
- Lot rent includes trash pickup and basic cable TV.
- Utilities, electric and water. are paid extra.
- Each resident has the option to pay $39 per month for landscaping service. This fee is optional.
- Gated community
- Planned activities
- Boat & RV storage
- Fresh and saltwater fishing
- Banquet hall and dance floor
- Fitness center
- 2 outdoor heated swimming pools
- 2 clubhouses with fully equipped kitchens
- Bocce ball
- Ping pong