A hidden gem! Just 25 miles south of Tampa, the Riverside Club sits along the southeastern shore of Tampa Bay in Ruskin, FL. Located at the mouth of the Little Manatee River, this manufactured home community is perfectly situated – within 10 miles interstate 75, medical facilities, restaurants and shopping centers.
At Riverside, residents indulge the ultimate in the Florida lifestyle. In addition to the 18-hole golf course, the 48-slip marina offers direct access to Tampa Bay and the Gulf of Mexico. Relax and enjoy game night with friends at Riverside’s two incredible clubhouse. Stay motivated & fit with our on-site Lifestyle and Activities Director. Enjoy dinner & cocktails at Riverside’s waterfront restaurant overlooking scenic Hayes Bayou.
The pet-friendly community has 930 spacious home sites, some with waterfront views. New and pre-owned manufactured homes are available for sale affordable prices.
Lot rent and other expenses:
- $699 to $899 per month, depending on home site location.
- Waterfront home sites $1,055 per month.
- Lot rent includes trash pickup, lawn service.
- Water, sewer and electric are charged separately.
- Homeowners insurance rates run around $1200-$1500 per year.
- Marina slips start at $60 per month.
- RV storage starts at $40 per month.
- Prices subject to change.
- Professional onsite customer service
- 18-hole golf course
- 2 Outdoor heated pools, hot tub
- Community center with fully equipped kitchen
- Private fishing pier on Little Manatee River
- Boat slips
- Marina and boat ramp
- RV & Boat Storage
- Bocce ball
- Movie theatre
- Pool tables
- Pet friendly