Palm Creek Golf & RV Resort is located in Casa Grande, AZ centrally located just 40 minutes from Phoenix and Tucson. Sited on about 300-acres, this age-qualified (55+) community offers RV pad sites and manufactured home sites.
Residents enjoy premier on-site amenities as well as vibrant social network of active, friendly adults. Many residents of this community are pickleball enthusiasts. The state-of-the-art pickleball courts host national competitions.
Residents can also access the Par 3 Championship Golf course. The player-friendly executive-style course features well-manicured greens and lush landscaping that is highlighted by two lakes and a creek that crosses one of the fairways.
This pet-friendly community has over 300 home sites. New and pre-owned manufactured homes are available for sale affordable prices.
Lot rent and other expenses:
- Lot rentals range in price from standard lots at $600 per month to premium lots at $775 per month.
- $775 per month are for golf course facing lots.
- Sewer and water fees are extra, around $30 per month.
- Trash pickup is included in your lot fees.
- Gated entrance
- Planned activities
- RV pull-through sites
- RV storage
- 30 AMP & 50 AMP service
- Banquet hall and dance floor
- Fitness center
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Clubhouse with fully equipped kitchen
- 18-hole golf course
- Bocce ball
- Mail center