Published by MHBO.com
To sell a mobile home with a mortgage, you will need to follow these steps:
- Contact your mortgage lender to discuss your options. In most cases, you will be required to pay off the remaining balance on your mortgage in order to sell the home.
- Determine the value of your mobile home. You can do this by researching recent sales of similar homes in your area, or by hiring a professional appraiser to assess the value of your home.
- Determine the terms of the sale. This will include the price of the home, the closing date, and any other conditions or contingencies.
- List your mobile home for sale. You can do this by posting a flyer on a mobile home park bulletin board, posting a listing online, or by working with a real estate agent who specializes in mobile homes.
- Negotiate with potential buyers. Once you receive offers on your home, you will need to negotiate the terms of the sale and come to an agreement with the buyer.
- Close the sale. This will involve completing any necessary paperwork and transferring the ownership of the home to the buyer. You will also need to pay off your mortgage and any other outstanding debts on the home.
Selling a mobile home with a mortgage can be a complex process, so it may be helpful to consult with a real estate attorney or other professional for guidance.